Jun 22, 2015 - Hurry and grab these super cute Transformers Handwriting printable set - print and cursive edition for FREE!
- Lecture 39 Handwritten Notes; Three Winding Transformer examples cases (PDF) Three Winding Transformer examples cases (Mathcad) Three Winding Transformer examples cases (Mathcad Prime) Lecture 40. Handout related to traveling wave fault location (PDF) Reference Material.
- While preparing these handwritten notes previous year question papers and the latest syllabus and patterns of CBSE are kept in mind. Class 12 Physics Handwritten notes contains very easy language which help the students to learn and revise syllabus with almost no time. These handwritten notes also contain diagrams.
Transformer are the static electrical device which transmit the power at different voltage level at same frequency.These Notes has been made by me after watching NPTEL lectures given by Dr. Debaprasad Kastha from IIT Kharagpur.You can download it topic wise.
Download notes,take a printout then watch NPTEL lecture and then go through these notes. No need to write anything, everything is written in notes. It will save your time.
To get Video Lecture of Transformer, Click here
Transformer(Lec. No 01-19)
S.No. Lecture No. Topic
- 01 Introduction
- 02 Operating Principle & Construction
- 03 Modelling of 1 Ph. Xmer
- 04 Equivalent Circuit of Xmer
- 05 Testing of 1 Ph. Xmer
- 06 Efficiency of 1 Ph. Xmer
- 07 Voltage Regulation of Xmer
- 08 Parallel Operation of Xmer
- 09 Harmonics & Switching Transients
- 10-11 Intro. & Construction of 3 Ph. Xmer
- 12 3 Ph. Transformer Connection
- 13 Phase Group-1 Xmer Connection
- 14 Phase Group-2 Xmer Connection
- 15 Analysis & Testing of 3 Ph. Xmer
- 16 Operation of 3 Ph. Xmer
- 17 AutoTransformer
Transformer Handwritten Notes Download
Download NPTEL Handwritten Notes of Transformer
Download NPTEL Handwritten Notes ofPower System
Download NPTEL Handwritten Notes ofPower Electronics
Download NPTEL Handwritten Notes of DC Machine
Download NPTEL Handwritten Notes of Induction Machine
Download Prof. Razavi Sir Handwritten Notes of Analog Electronics