Introducing Indica 3.0, a matured and well evolved Indian Language computing technology. A new generation of software that gives you the best of both worlds the quality and flexibility of classic Indica and standard of Unicode®*along with many enhanced features and functionality that continues to keep Summit Indica far ahead of its competition. Indica is a must for professional quality Indian language writing on any platform using in any application.
- Compatibility with Microsoft, Apple and Linux Operating Systems including Windows XP, Windows Vista, 7 & 8, MacOS 10.x and Linux. Summit is committed to continue to keep supporting the latest Microsoft, MacOS and Linux platforms in the future.
- Works with a wide range of applications such as MS Office, Open Office, MS Outlook and Outlook Express, Quark Xpress, Adobe Collections, OpenOffice, Final Cut Pro etc.
- Interoperability between documents in ANSI and Unicode®*fonts. The documents created in ANSI Indica fonts as well as those containing fonts of other vendors can be read using Indica.
- Wide variety of keyboard layouts such as InScript, English Phonetic, Remington, Godrej, Linotype, Monotype, Linguist etc.
- Fonts are available for all Indian Languages: Hindi, Marathi, Punjabi, Nepali, Gujarati, Bengali, Assamese, Konkani, Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada, Telugu and Oriya.
- Unique eIndica technology. eindica offers you tools and components for using Indian languages in different Internet technology platforms such as Dot Net, PHP, Java etc, giving complete Internet support on all OS platforms including Windows, Linux and MacOS.
- Unique Intelli-Keys technology offers an artificial intelligence based system to provide easy-to-use typing method and predictive word suggestions to the users as they type the text in Indian languages in the office applications such as MS Office, Open Office etc. and web browser based applications. Using Intelli-Keys a novice user can expertly start typing language text within minutes.
- High quality Indian language fonts from Summit now improved further.
- Indica offers the best Indian language spell check functionality to enable you to get error free text.
* Unicode is a registered trademark of Unicode, Inc. in USA and other countries.
TechnoScore, the apps development wing of SunTec recently launched an ePub and ePub Fixed-Layout reading app for Windows, branded ReaDows. With the availability of both desktop and web versions of this ePub reader, it works online as well as offline. ReaDows runs perfectly on Windows 7 and 8, both 32-bit and 64-bit editions, and is compatible with Firefox, Chrome, IE, and other popular browsers.
Summit Medical Patient Portal Login
Built specifically to facilitate reading books in ePub format for Windows users, ReaDows comes equipped with the ability to use bookmarks, look for specific content, create notes while reading, track reading progress by highlighting the words/ lines/ paragraphs and much more. Readows also allows you to implement DRM for your ePub files, which means that your eBooks are secure from being copied and shared without proper rights and legal agreements.
As of now, ReaDows supports both ePub 2 and ePub3 eBook formats. In the future versions however, it plans to support more formats, for instance MOBI, DjVu, and other prevalent formats. Murli Pawar, VP, Technology Division, says: 'Our aim is to deliver the best e-reading experience on Windows platform. We are also trying to tap into massive windows users, mostly left out of the loop by iOS and Android based eReader app developers.'
Readows features a neatly designed user interface offering smooth and easy user experience in terms of usability and navigability, with readily accessible table of contents and easy findability while flipping through the pages in the book. It also offers multimedia content support (video and audio) and can play animation built on HTML5. With Multilingual support, Readows aims to make e-reading accessible to readers directly in their native languages, and to increase the reachability of content.
Support for ePub Fixed-Layout in Readows opens up access to a wide range of eBook categories, both for parents and their kids, including right from complex cookbooks and graphical travel guides to illustrated children's books that breathe stories to life displayed in multimedia, or read-aloud narration that lets young readers closely follow the text as words get highlighted on screen as they are read out.
Summit Medical Group Patient Portal
Get in Touch
Summit Medical Group
For further information about ReaDows, the ePub Reader for Windows, or any of our other services, please contact us at: [email protected]