ENG: Installation: 1.Paste 'pl-PL' folder into GTA IV directory. 2.Open LCPDFR Diagnostics Tool.exe (GTA IV folder - LCPDFR) and click Configure LCPD First Response 3.Change the language from en-US to pl-PL. Now translation should work. I know that there is one Polish translation but it's full of misspells etc. Grand Theft Auto IV - GTA 4 - Beautification Project - Graphics Overhaul v.1.0: mod: 14.9 MB: 9/2/2018: 13.8K: 150: Grand Theft Auto IV - Scripthook i ASI leader: mod.
Today we are happy to announce the release of OpenIV 4.0.1, the minor release with focus on better games support and stability.
Since this is a minor release without new features, we do not have new video for you today.
Installation and updates improvements
With this release, we are starting to rollout our new install and update system. Here are the improvements from this first step:
- The setup package is now smaller.
- Download speed for updates from this version to the future version should be faster than previous.
Our future improvements for install and update system includes:
- Small partial patches support. This will allows us update some files of OpenIV (like RDR 2 filenames databases or localization packs) without updating whole application.
- Different update channels support. This will allows us to provide BETA versions before general release.
Those improvements planned to arrive later this year.
Gta Iv 220.127.116.11 Downgrade
Red Dead Redemption 2 support
For Red Dead Redemption 2 support, our goal was to provide better user experience. We focused on two things: file names and bug fixes.
In OpenIV 4.0.1, we added many names for files, audio tracks and some of text keys. Modding community found and provided many of those names and strings. To keep track of all the names and other strings we created new GitHub repository that everyone can use and contribute. You can find it here – https://github.com/OpenIV-Team/RAGE-StringsDatabase, in this repository you can see all the names and strings that currently known by OpenIV, they are divided into text databases. Besides strings, it also contain set of small tools that allows you to work with those databases and makes it easier to add new strings yourself. Work is still in progress, currently there is not much documentation.
Other changes for RDR 2:
- We fixed an issue where it was not possible to run Red Dead Redemption 2 from OpenIV.
- We fixed an issue resulting in OpenIV crash when trying to open some of the RDR 2 audio files.
- We fixed an issue where OpenIV incorrectly exports multichannel audio from RDR 2.
- We fixed an issue where OpenIV was not able to work with some textures in RDR 2.
- We added ability to export META/PSO files to XML format from file context menu.
Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete Edition support
Recently Rockstar Games updated GTA IV to Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete Edition and now we provide better support for this version:
- We added ability to view Episodes (The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony) animations and cut scenes when OpenIV work with GTA IV: Complete Edition.
- We fixed an issue where it was not possible to run GTA IV: Complete Edition from OpenIV.
- We added more key names for GXT entries.
Gta 4 Full Game Download
General changes, improvements, and fixes in OpenIV 4.0.1
- We fixed an issue where it was not possible to run Grand Theft Auto V (Epic Games Store Version) from OpenIV.
- We fixed an issue resulting in OpenIV crash while opening some modes and textures in GTA V.
- We fixed an issue where OpenIV did not update size of embedded archive when all files removed from it.
- You can add more names and strings into OpenIV databases by editing files in your documents folder here: DocumentsOpenIV[Game Name]Strings Starting with this update OpenIV will automatically reload content of those files without restart.
You can find change log for this version on our bug-tracker here.
We have an instruction how to translate OpenIV into your own language and we are calling for you to do so. You can find the localization guide on GitHub. There is no differences between 4.0 and 4.0.1.
Special thanks to our supporters
We want to say thank you to all our supporters on Patreon and other platforms.
This release is supported by:
- Jay S.
- And many others…
To learn more visit our Patreon page at https://www.patreon.com/OpenIV
If you already have OpenIV, it will ask you for update next time you run it. If you still do not have OpenIV, use the link below to download it right now.//
Extracted files from 18.104.22.168 patch for 22.214.171.124 version of the game and added crack
Skip Loading screenshot
GTA V Loading Screenshots
V Style Loading Music
[!] If you are having trouble installing the file, seefile installation instructions for GTA 4.
[!] If you think that this file has already been added to the archive, please let administrator know about this with links to this file and the file that you previously added.