Yes , It is possible using GeckoFx wrapper class for C#.net and vb also.
You will need the Followings:
1. GeckoFx Wrapper [Download]
2. Xul Runner [Download] (Download the zip file from here)
1. Now Extract Skybound.GeckoFX.bin.v220.127.116.11.zip (First download).
You will find Skybound.Gecko.dll and that's what we need.
2. Now create a Project and name is GeckoFxcsharpBorwer or anything you like.
3. Now add the reference of the above dll and also add that to your toolbox.
4. Now Exctract the Second downloaded file (xulrunner-18.104.22.168.en-US.win32.zip). and you will find xulrunner . This is the path to xulrunner runtime.
5. Create a Form Layout Like The Figure Below:
Now The Coding Part:
Our Form's Constructor:(Providing the Path to XulRunner Runtime)
Form's Load Event:
Stop Button click Event:
Refresh Button Click Event:
Save Page Button Click Event:
And Now Finally the Output:
Complete Project : GeckoNet
ps: You can easily Add an Addressbar and other stuff
C# Web Browser Example
Download A Web Browser
Geckos include the smallest species of reptile in the world, the 1.3 in (34 mm) long Monito Gecko (Sphaerodactylus parthenopion) which weighs only 1/4000 oz. Gecko toepads are so sticky that they have to flex their toes backwards to detach the pads each time they lift a foot. This list is not exhaustive, but rather reflects the most common OSes today (e.g. Netscape Navigator was also developed for OS/2 at a time when macOS 10 did not exist) but does not include the growing appliance segment (for example, the Opera web browser has gained a leading role for use in mobile phones, smartphones, the Nintendo DS and Wii. Using the Gecko Web Browser in a C# Winforms Project Andy 23 August 2016 3rd Party Tools, C# /.Net / WPF, Web development 12 Comments Some particularly useful links.