Here in this post, we guide you on how to unlock your Cherry Flare Dash Android mobile easily, when you forget your mobile password or pattern lock.
Here you can easily Unlock and ResetCherry Flare Dash Android mobile in case you forgot your smartphone password or pattern lock or PIN. Please read carefully all methods one by one to unlock your Cherry Android smartphone.
How to install custom ROM (and Rooting) on your Cherry Mobile Flare via Stock Recovery (2013) - Duration: 13:02. Art Cruz 216,490 views. Cherry Mobile Flare Dash - Easy on wallet and sporty in features. With the new Cherry Mobile Flare Dash, Cherry has recently made another addition to its highly successful Flare lineup. The Philippines-based mobile brand is known for their affordable range of smartphones that are both unique in design and better in performance than its competitors. For a limited time, Cherry Mobile will be selling two Flare Dash devices for only P3,699, essentially bringing down the price of each handset to P1,849—half the original SRP—which is almost the cost of an entry-level smartphone with hardly any redeeming qualities. Except you're not getting a long list of compromises in exchange for your. Phone: Cherry Mobile Flare S8Main Phone: Iphone 7Is it worth buying?Ans: No. It has extreme touch delay i can barely aim at peopleVery Laggy plays at 15-25fps.
There are different methods to unlock your mobile such as the Hard reset method, Unlock with google find my device, Android multitools, Google security questions, Google account, Factory reset, etc.
We assist you to Reset your Password, face lock, and Pattern lock or PIN for free. You also can Unlock your device without losing information like media files and contacts. We aren’t answerable for information loss.
What is Hard Reset?
Hard Reset additionally called a Factory Reset or Master Reset. Hard reset does reinstall the software, rebooting the device, and delete the data completely from the device. It cleans the whole system of the device.
Hard reset operation is used to repair damaged or forgotten passwords or non-functioning devices or to delete all data from your phone. If your phone is running slow or you want to sell it, you can reset your mobile if you forget the password or pattern lock, it’s like a new phone.
Before Unlock your smartphone
- Your smartphone battery must have above 60% charging.
- Read cautiously each point in Unlock methods.
- Hold down the Power button, Until you see Secure Screen.
- In this step, Tap (Drag) On the Restart.
- Soft Reset done on your Android mobile.
Unlock with Hard Reset
Cherry Mobile Flare Jelly Bean
Hard reset deletes all mobile data such as photos, videos, and contacts stored on your mobile. So backup Android data before resetting your smartphone if possible. You can not recover data after a hard reset.
Hard Reset Method
- At first, switch off your Cherry Flare Dash mobile by pressing the power button.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up and Power button (or)
- Volume Down and Power button
- Now release all buttons when you see the Logo.
- Next, you will see the Android exclamation mark. [Sometimes this will take you straight to the recovery screen]
- While holding down the Power button press and release Volume Up Button.
- Select the wipe data/factory reset option, Using Volume Buttons, and confirm with the Power button.
- In this step, choose the option Yes with Volume buttons, to select and Power button to accept.
- After that, press the Power button to enter the option reboot system now.
- Reset done on your Android mobile.
Your phone will turn on and reset to its factory settings. The next time you turn on the phone, you will go through the initial setup process like a brand new phone. After setup, you can go to restore your data from where it was backed up.
If the above method does not work, follow this guide to get more hard reset methods through recovery mode.
Unlock with Google Find My Device
This method is also helpful when you lost your mobile. By using this method you can erase data completely remotely on your mobile.
You can track your mobile location before resetting. For this, you need your Google Account details on mobile.
This method deletes all your mobile data and you can not recover it back.
Unlock with Google find my device steps are shown below.
- Take your PC or mobile and connect to the internet.
- Next, open any browser and search for Google Find my device.
- Now log out of your PC account and log in with your mobile account.
- In this step, you will find three options on the screen, Play sound, Secure device, and Erase device.
- Select the Erase Device option.
- Again choose the Erase all data option.
- Confirm Erase option.
- Finally, the device unlocked successfully.
All the software here helps you to bypass the Android lock without losing data.
Unlock software to remove all types of lock screen on your Android device, including pattern, PIN, face, password, and fingerprint.
Unlock with Android Multi tools
Unlock with the Android Multi-tools method is not only for Cherry mobiles but also the same for all android mobiles. This method guides you to unlock any android mobiles. This method also deletes all your mobile data and accounts on it.
Cherry Mobile Flare Dash
To perform this method you need a PC with an internet connection and data cable to connect mobile to PC. Follow the below steps to unlock your mobile.
- First, turn ON your PC and connect to the internet.
- Then open any browser and download android multi-tools.
- After that, open the downloaded file and install the file.
- Next, open the android tools.
- Then Enable USB debugging on your mobile.
- Settings>System>About phone>tap Build number 7 times>Developer options>USB debugging
- Now let go on pressing the Volume Up and Power button (OR)
- Volume Down and Power button (OR)
- Volume Up and Down and Power button(OR)
- Volume Up and Home and Power button.
- After that, you will find Android boot mode on the screen.
- Then connect your mobile to PC by using a data cable.
- Now select Number 5 (wipe data) in android tools.
- Click on Enter.
- Wait for a while.
- Unlock done on your mobile successfully.
Unlock Password by using Backup PIN
This is another option that can help you unlock your phone password without a factory reset. One thing you will notice is that when you enable the sample lock on your device, a security PIN is also asked at that time.
So if you are unable to unlock your device, you will have the option of a backup PIN that will help you to unlock your device. For that, follow the steps below.
- First, turn on your Cherry Flare Dash mobile.
- Go to Android pattern lock
- After trying several times, you will get a message to try after 30 seconds
- Next, there you will see the option Backup PIN.
- After that, click on it
- In this step, enter the backup PIN and tap on the OK.
- Finally, entering the backup PIN can unlock your device.
Unlock with Google security Questions
This method is helpful to unlock your mobile only when it asks for google security questions on the display after number of unsuccessful attempts.
The following steps guide you to unlock your mobile.
- First, the mobile should consist of an Active internet connection.
- After many unsuccessful attempts, you will find the Forget pattern option.
- Then select the Forget pattern option.
- Now select the Answer question option.
- Next, give an answer to google security questions.
- Then select the unlock option.
- Finally, select the Yes option.
- Now create a new Pattern or PIN.
- Unlock done successfully on your mobile.
Unlock with Reset Codes
Unlock with Google Account
Google account also helps you to unlock your Cherry Android mobile. This method also requires an active internet connection. This method does not delete your mobile data.
The following steps guide you to unlock your Cherry Flare Dash mobile.
- First, turn on your Cherry Flare Dash mobile.
- Then try for a number of attempts to unlock.
- After a number of unsuccessful attempts, you will find the Forget pattern option.
- Now select the Forget pattern option.
- Then enter the email address and password.
- Click on the Sign-in option.
- Now enter your new pin or pattern.
- Then click on the Continue option.
- Re-enter your new pin or pattern and continue.
- Finally, unlock done on your mobile.
Unlock with Google Smart Lock
Google has introduced Smart Lock along with version 5.0 Lollipop of its Android smartphone operating system and it has been slightly improved since then. Smart Lock allows you to specific situations when it is safe to skip the PIN, pattern, or another hop you have set up to unlock your phone.
If Smart Lock is enabled, you are ready to start configuring your phone to unlock automatically. There are five options: on-body detection, trusted locations, trusted devices, trusted face, and voice match. Note that not all of these devices are available on every device, so you should check with your phone manufacturer what works and what doesn’t.
Factory Reset Method
A factory reset is not a unlock method this method is used to speed up your mobile when it is slow or hanged. First, you have to back up your data before performing this operation because it may delete all your data.
The following methods help you to factory reset your mobile.
- First, turn On your Cherry Flare Dash Android mobile by pressing the power button.
- Then go to the Settings menu.
- Now find and select Backup & reset.
- After that select the Factory Data Reset option.
- Now, tap on the Reset phone option.
- Finally, Tap on the Erase everything.
- Factory reset successfully done on your mobile.
Your phone will turn on and reset to its factory settings. The next time you turn on the phone, you will go through the initial setup process like a brand new phone. After setup, you can go to restore your data from where it was backed up
If the above method does not work, follow this guide to get more factory reset methods through recovery mode.