Android-X86 is a simple or open-source of a project to port Android to the x 86 platform systems. (Android-x86 5.1 Lollipop Iso File Free Download) It was called as patch hosting for only supported by android x86. The original plan was for the developers to hosting different ways of patches for supporting android x86. But they creating a codebase to support on a variety of different ways of x86 platforms.
Android Lollipop 5.1.1 free download - Android 5.0 Lollipop, Android 6.0 Marshmallow, Kingo Android Root, and many more programs. Android-x86-5.1-rc1: Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming.
Overview of Android-x86
Overall it is producing over a years a quality environment however it still absent of reliability and stability. But in the case, you want to have all Google settings and applications on the same strength over all of your devices. Then perhaps you are not happy as it does not happen to you yet.
This software also helps the users through the operating system on a desktop or on a laptop but at last, this software has its own merit. It supports the mobile Google Android operating system to maintain the fiction on devices that are recognized by AMD x86/ Intel processors but nit the RISC-based ARM chips at the same time those you would interest a single Linux-based system to run on all of you devices will search that it is a solid possibility of choice.
Important key features are given below:-
- Debug mode with busy box.
- Support external monitor.
- Support external storage automount.
- V412 camera supported.
- Audio (ALSA).
- Mouse wheel.
- Software mouse cursor.
- Battery status.
- Supported Power suspend/resume (s3 mode)
- Supported by WIFI with GUI.
- Enable kernel 3.18, KMS.
- Supported better disk installer.
It can be easily installed onto hard disks with the following system includes FAT32 and NTFS, EXT2, EXT3 you are able to install it to an NTFS file system to pre-exist windows.
Verified platforms are given below:-
- Dell Inspiron Mini Duo.
- Viewsonic viewed 10.
- ASUS Ess PCs/Laptops.
- Samsung Q1U.
- Lenovo thinkpadx61 tablet.
Software Full Name: Android-X86
Setup File Name: Android-X86
Setup Type: Standalone Setup / Offline Installer
Compatibility: Both Mode 32 Bit (x86) or 64 Bit (x64)
Languages: Multi language
License: Commercial Trial
Operating Systems: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Author or Product: By Android-x86 Project Team(OPEN SOURCE)
Price: FreeAndroid-x86 5.1-rc1 (lollipop-x86) 2015/10/07
The Android-x86 project is glad to announce 5.1-rc1 release to public. This is the first release candidate for Android-x86 5.1 (lollipop-x86) stable release. The prebuilt images are available in the following site:
Key FeaturesThe 5.1-rc1 release is based on the Android 5.1.1_r24. We added many x86 specified code and fixed issues to let the system runs smoothly on x86 platforms, especially for netbooks or tablets. The key features contain
- Supports 64-bit kernel and userspace, as well as 32-bit system.
- Update kernel to 4.0.9.
- Enable OpenGL ES hardware acceleration for Intel/AMD(radeon/radeonsi)/Nvidia(nouveau) chipsets.
- Support booting from UEFI and installing to UEFI disk.
- Be able to install to ext4/ext3/ext2/ntfs/fat32 filesystems via a text based GUI installer.
- Support Multi-touch, Audio, Wifi, Bluetooth, Sensors, Camera and Ethernet (DHCP only).
- Auto-mount external usb drive and sdcard with filesystem vfat/ntfs/exfat/ext4.
- Support VM including Qemu, VirtualBox and VMware.
- Support foreign archs (arm / arm64) via the native bridge mechanism. (Settings -> Apps Compatibility)
Released FilesWe create universal images for most x86 platforms. This release contains two files. One is the traditional ISO file that can be booted on devices with legacy BIOS. The other is the EFI image that can be used on more modern devices with UEFI firmware. In particular the EFI image is a 64-bit (x86_64) system. You can choose one of them depends on your devices. In doubt, try the ISO file first.
- ISO image (32-bit): android-x86-5.1-rc1.iso
- EFI image (64-bit): android-x86_64-5.1-rc1.img
Both files can be dumped into a usb drive to create a bootable usb stick like
Android Lollipop 5.1 X86 Iso Free Download Windows 7
where /dev/sdX is the device name of your usb drive.
Android Lollipop 5.1 X86 Iso Free Download
- Uvesafb doesn't work for x86_64.
- Superuser doesn't work for x86_64.
- Suspend and resume doesn't work on some devices.
- No grub splah image.
The source code is available in the main git server,
Android Lollipop 5.1 X86 Iso Free Download 32-bit
$ repo init -u
$ repo sync
Android Lollipop 5.1 X86 Iso Free Download Pc
Read this page for how to compile the source code.